Anne Lamott (via 30andbroke)
ps. - if you haven’t read Bird By Bird, I recommend it.
LOL. I could have sworn I saw all you bros laughing at me at one point. Traumatizing. :(
1. I’ll Make Love to You - Boyz II Men
2. Mother - Danzig
3. The Beautiful Ones - Prince
3. The Reason - Hoobastank
4. Everyday is like Sunday - Morrissey
5. Halo - Beyonce
6. I Don’t Wanna Miss a Thing- Aerosmith
7. Kiss from a Rose - Seal
8. Do You Remember the First Time? - Pulp
9.Nuthin’ by a ‘G’ Thang- Dr. Dre ft Snoop Dogg
10. So What’cha Want - Beastie Boys
Piggybacking on this with my Top Ten:
1. Crazy in Love (with Alexis) - I did the Jay-Z part
2. Country House - Blur
3. Waterloo Sunset - The Kinks
4. Always Be My Baby (with Saraliz) - Mariah Carey
5. Champage Supernova (group singalong) - Oasis
6. Panic - The Smiths
7. Tender - Blur
8. Unwritten - Natasha Bedingfield (YEAH)
9. Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston
10. Common People - Pulp
11. You Might Think - The Cars
- Her: So what are you into?
- Him: Um, I'm into film and uh, art.
- Her: Oh, so like you want to be an artist?
- Him: Yeah. Or a director.
- Her: Like, what kind of art?
- Him: Stuff like Damien Hirst, like big. Someday.
- Her: Cool.
My favorite time of the year! Currently prepping my annual traditions: best hair, the ambiguous CRUSH list, best singles, best movie moments, best concert moments.